We use third party cookies to improve our services and facilitate their navigation. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or obtain more information in our Cookies Policy.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to «remember» your actions or preferences over time.
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
For more information on cookies, TOSACA S.A. Invites you to access the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/
TOSACA S.A. Uses on this website analytical cookies for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of the users. If these cookies are deactivated, the user will be able to continue browsing the website, notwithstanding that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website allows us to improve our services and facilitate their navigation.
Interactions of users on the website (time of visit, if the user has been in the site before, which site has recommended the user to visit the web page in question, IP address, etc.).
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that allows site owners to analyze browsing behavior and improve website services. Https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(*) The information obtained through these cookies, referred to the user’s equipment, may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website.
(**) DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user may-at any time- disable the operation of these cookies on this website by: Browser configuration. For example:
• Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
• Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-that-website-web.
• Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
– The specific opt-out system indicated in the table above (this system can cause a «reject» cookie to be installed on your computer for your opt-out option to work).